10 September 2008

Here We Go Again...

Yes, another hurricane is bearing down upon us...ugh. We just got back from "evacuating" from Gustav and now Ike is making it's way towards the Texas coast. There have already been some "voluntary" evacuation orders for Galveston, which isn't too far from Houston. Luckily we live on the northeast side of Houston so I think we'll be alright. I also think that I've convinced Marcus that everything will be alright and that we should just stay here. (Plus I've made some plans to keep us busy with friends...teehee) Besides, what's a little wind and rain? Should be fun. I'll let y'all know how the weekend plays out.
Oh, I'd like to mention that Marcus and I are ready for a change of scenery, maybe something along the lines of a trip to Oregon...any donations would be much appreciated!!! ;)

7 people care:

Golfersfamily said...

Ugh... Hurricanes..., Ugh... Over Zealous News casters..., Ugh... Parents who choose to evacuate Brazoria county to Pearland rather than come visit their own grand kids in Harris county... Double Ugh on that one...

Garcia's said...

I can donate our upstairs for your Harrisburg Hilton. We'd love to see you. We sure miss having you around. Please be safe with all that crazy weather.

SweetmamaK said...

Lies Lies Lies!!! It's a pack of lies!! There will be no hurricane

Shaun and Aimee said...

Brianne,

I doubt you remember me, but I went to school with Marcus at Lamar and then ended up marrying Aimee Clement from Bakersfield. Anyways, tell Marcus he should call me some time....we are in Houston as well. 832-228-3261

Shaun Stanton

Eryn said...

hey, we lost your phone number and jason is going through marcus withdrawals! give us a call

Tara said...

Crazy Brianne! Are you guys ok? I keep reading about devastation in TX and have been wondering about you guys. Update your blog so we know you are alright!!

Chelsea said...

I've been wondering how you've been weathering through all these storms. Looks like the first storm you had a blast! What about this one? Let us know you are okay.