10 years ago I was: Finishing up my junior year of high school at Highland High in Bakersfield, CA and playing club volleyball.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Scripture Study Group
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Finish up the laundry
4. Send Mother's Day cards
5. EXERCISE!!
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Buy land and build my dream house on it.
2. Travel...anywhere and everywhere.
3. Give some to different family members that need it.
Places I've lived:
1. Bakersfield, CA....born
2. Iowa City, IA....3 years in elem. school
3. Anchorage, AK...college
4. Nederland, TX....Marcus' college
5. North Carolina....one summer
6. Eugene, OR....not long enough
7. Fort Worth, TX....8 weeks
8. Crosby, TX....since December
Jobs I've had (in random order):
1. Red Robin
2. Olive Garden
3. Volleyball Coach
4. Painting assistant....for my dad's company
Things most people don't know about me:
1. I'm 3rd of 8 children
2. I don't like mushrooms
3. I can only play volleyball. I'm not very good at any other sports.
4. I love being surprised, even though I like knowing what's coming, I'd rather have the surprise. :)
06 May 2008
Random Facts About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 people care:
I just found your new blog address. Looks like you are doing well. Cute pictures of the kids! We sure miss you guys.
So what is your beef with mushrooms? I think they are delish!!
I am with you on the mushrooms...yuck. Didn't know you worked at restaurants - did you eat lots of french fries at Red Robin because I would have.
I like surprises only if they are good. Speaking of which, tomorrow I go to find out what my baby's sex is! I don't know how you held out for 40 weeks.
Ilene- I recommend it to anyone that loves surprises. It was really amazing.
I look forward to the news tomorrow!!
Alison- I totally snagged fries ALL the time at RR!! They are my all time fave fries.
Tara- mushrooms are nasty!! I don't really think it's the flavor though, mainly the texture.
Post a Comment