17 December 2008

Christmas Tag


I got this as a forward and saw it on a blog, so I'm a copycat....so sue me!
Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping presents for my family, but bags for my friends.

Real tree or artificial? In Oregon we had a real one, but this year we got old faithful out of the box.

When do you put up the tree? Usually, the week of Thanksgiving (this year it was before).

When do you take the tree down? First week of January

Do you like eggnog? Not the thick stuff, but I found one called "Silk Nog" that's WAY good!

Favorite gift received as a child? I loved my handmade cabbage patch doll and my glow worm.

Hardest person to buy for? My Dad....the man has everything he needs or just buys what he wants when he wants it.

Easiest person to buy for? Marcus...anything camo and he's good to go.

Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but Cali liked to play with it too much so I put it away.

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...I love that personal touch.

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably the lovely bag and scarf from my in-laws last year....no offense, just not my taste. ;)

Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas!!

When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually I'm a procrastinator, but this year I was done before Thanksgiving because I started in September!! Yeah!

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of, but I usually buy new stuff for gifts, so probably not.

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's goodies that we baked today....fudge, toffee, and snowballs, yum!!

Lights on the tree? yes, white ones.

Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night" and "O Come All Ye Faithful"

Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'd rather stay at home, but this year we're heading to California to be with my family....I'm SO excited!!

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen....right?

Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing this year...sad

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!!!

Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Idiot drivers and crazies in the store.

Favorite ornament theme or color? I love a simple theme...green with red and silver accents.

Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fried Turkey or Ham and Grandma's potatoes....yummy stuff.

What do you want for Christmas this year? I really can't think of anything that I just have to have....but I do want my Dad to be well.

List a family tradition that you have implemented in your own family: Decorating and Baking together....I love it!

3 people care:

Michelle Swidrak said...

what's going on with your dad?

Sarah Fruge said...

Oh my goodness! Cali looks so big!

Parks Family said...

Just found out about your dad! Hope his recovery is going well and fast.