An amazing thing happened in Houston, TX just two nights ago...SNOW!! We looked out the window after putting the kids to bed and noticed that it wasn't raining anymore, it was snowing. We grabbed the warmest clothes we could find (because all our winter/snow clothes are put away) and ran out with cameras in hand. Not that the snow itself was such a phenomenon, but the fact that it was snowing here, on the gulf coast. We also decided to get Austin out of bed to play for just a bit...what cool parents we are! It was all still there in the morning too. This was Cali's first experience with snow. She had a blast, but only lasted about 45 minutes before she was done being cold and wet.
This is what we found as we walked out the front door.
A snow angel...still in his jammies too!!Austin and Marcus were soaked to the bone, but they sure built a great snowman!
I had a really hard time getting Austin to come back into the house even though he was completely soaked. Ahhh...memories.
Cali really loved the snow...it tasted SO good.
Look at my little Rudolph. This girl needs a coat!
We had a really great time playing in the snow. It made us miss Oregon even more! We were glad that the kids had an opportunity to play in the snow, even if it was just for a little while. What a fun, memorable day. It makes it feel even more like Christmas. We're almost there!!
8 people care:
that is awesome!
I know, we sooo don't have snow clothes!
Same here, I had to wear some of Kev's work gloves that were yucky! :) LOL
Wow that's crazy! So fun for little kids though. They look so happy!
What is the world coming to!! It is supposed to snow in Vegas here in the next few days too. yikes!
It hasn't even snowed in Idaho yet!
Oh this is so funny because Dan got a picture from Marcus with the snow and I was like, "No, that isn't real snow. That is snow from the Santa visit at the park."
Sorry Marcus for making Dan doubt your message. But you can see how I was confused right?
How cute! I love Cali's pink nose. I cant believe how big she is getting. Miss ya girlie.
They look so cute! Snow in Houston & Vegas - what is coming to this world?!
Post a Comment