I feel like I JUST posted about Austin's 4th Birthday (obviously a year ago) but time has just flown by and today my baby/big boy is 5 years old!!! He was up bright and early (before 7am) and ready to party. His first question was "when are my friends coming over to sing happy birthday to me?" When I told him that his friends weren't coming over till possibly Saturday, he said that he can't be 5 until his friends sang him the happy birthday song. Crazy kid!
He's such an awesome little guy that I just want to post a couple pics and tell you about how much fun we've had in the last 5 years together...

This was my big guy just moments after joining us. He had the longest limbs and body, I couldn't believe my eyes. He arrived at 8:15pm on January 19th, 2004 at 8lbs 15oz and 22" long!
He's always been a happy little man. This is right around his first birthday, eating as usual.
A lot happens around this kid's birthday. Christmas is less than a month before which tends to be when a lot of family events. The year of his 3rd birthday we went with my whole family to Disneyland. We had a blast and Austin got his face painted like a tiger!! 
This was about the only picture I could find that was taken on the actual day of his birth. We have taken pictures on his birthdays previous, but I just don't know what the heck I've done with them...ugh. This was last year (hence the #4 on the cupcake) and we were able to spend it with Marcus' family. It was a really fun day because Austin got to play with his cousins ALL day!
7 people care:
He's soo cute! I can't believe he's 5! Although, it seems like he's just always been around!Happy Birthday Austin!
Happy Birthday Austin Boston Fauston! I can't believe our babies are turning 5 this year!
Happy Birthday to Austin! Tell him his girlfriend (Alia) sends her love on this special day!
I can't believe he is five years old - oh my goodness - how did that happen???
Times really flies when you're not looking!
Congrats on the upcoming arrival!!!
Tell Marcus I said thank you again so much for the blessing he gave Ashlei - it was a great peace to her.
Where do you find your backgrounds - they are so pretty!
betty, just go to pyzam.com...they have tons!
Austin~I love your pictures! It is cool to see your tiger face picture! I got a new puppy - come over and see! Love, Dalton
Post a Comment