29 January 2009

Latest Trick

Cali has a new little trick....she went peepee in the potty!!! She's been sitting on the potty for a while now, and loves it. Usually with her clothes on or just before bath/naptime. She came up to me two days ago, with a dry diaper, asked to go potty and actually went!! Marcus was there to witness, and we even got a couple pics, but I only have a second to share so I'll have to add pics tomorrow. She's only 21 months old!!!!! Austin wasn't potty trained until he was almost 3 years old and she's not even 2...she's crazy!!

Just thought I'd share. ;)

6 people care:

SweetmamaK said...

JEALOUS!!!!! But that's an incorrect emotion, way to go Callie!

Tara said...

Way to go Callie! That is awesome!

Ilene said...

it must be girl thing. Thomas has NO interest in the potty.

Callie is a smart cookie.

Brianne said...

I love you all, and especially the fact that you comment!! Please, please....it's Cali, not Callie.

April said...

Way to go Cali AND mom! That is a big event to witness. This coming from a mom of 2 girls that were almost yes I know 3 1/2 before they were interested!

SweetmamaK said...

So she's Cali, like going back to Cali, heels tall bikini samll she said she liked the ocean....