I'm making a new dedication to my blog. I'm coming out of my newborn baby "fog" and I'm ready to share everything that's been going on. To start things off, Austin's been in kindergarten and started taking TaeKwonDo class twice a week. He just took the first advancement test and passed to the first level, white belt. He's in the group of the youngest kids, pre-k and kindergarteners, and their called "Little Dragons".
This is during the advancement test that they did as a big group,
all the kids testing for their white belts.
This is right after receiving his belt!! Yeah!!
Sorry about the blur but she couldn't stop moving long enough to snap a shot. ;)
3 people care:
Austin looks so cute in his outfit...or do y'all call it a Gi too?
Awesome! Go Austin! Cali is hilarious, I wonder what Peyton's personality will be like?
Abby, I'm not sure what they call it...maybe I'll ask.
Mish, I think she'll be a little more laid-back...Cali has such a strong personality, she'll probably be bossing Peyton around and I'm sure she'll just go with the flow like she does now. They are different at this age and I think it's a good predictor. We'll just have to wait and see, but I don't think she'll be lacking in the personality department. ;)
Post a Comment