Austin!!!
He got three awards at the assembly and he was even named "Student of the Month" for November!! That's my boy.
We had a little too much fun at the awards assembly.
These are the three awards Austin got..."I Have Pirate Pride", Perfect Attendance, and Fantastic Report Card.

This wasn't at the assembly, but I have to put this sweet picture of Cali chatting with Peyton. It was so sweet and Peyton sure loves her big brother and sister!!
Marcus is on an Elk hunting trip in Arizona so I'm sure we'll get some fabulous pictures to share soon.
3 people care:
Wow, what a stud student! You must be so proud! He looks like he really loves school.
Mya thought all the ribbons were so cool. Austin is awesome. Tell him to keep up the good work. He is in compitition with Mya, she also has perfect attendance.
He must get his smarts from his mom right! Your kids are growing so fast. I'm sure your having fun with them
Post a Comment