TeeBall has begun. Tryouts went really well for Austin...he hit all three balls and even made the boys that were catching back up! He even caught his three grounders and threw them right back to the coach. After tryouts, all the coaches wanted Austin on their team! They can "protect" up to 2 players and the rest they get in the draft...just like the big leagues. It's pretty serious. We went with the Dodgers!! Go Dodgers!! And somehow I got wrangled into being the team mom...definite posts coming from that one! ...sigh...
Austin smoked 'em!!
These are the beautiful rings my sweet honey got me for Valentine's day....our birthstones.
This was from a party I went to with a bunch of my girlfriends. It was "Oscar Night" themed, that's why we're all gussied up, and we were having a little too much fun with our cameras...getting just the right pose. heehee! I caught my girlfriend snapping pictures of herself while I was snapping pictures of myself....what dorks!! But we had so much fun!!
Peyton is getting some snuggle time with her Daddy right before bed...
...and Daddy's on the phone (he snuck it away right before I took the picture). What a surprise! But Peyton sure loves her Daddy...awww...dadadada is all we hear.
February also brought a Valentine's day party at Austin's school. I'm still waiting for the pictures from his teacher because I forgot my camera, but Cali got her hands on a red cupcake with red frosting and you can only imagine what her face looked like...red! She looked like a clown. Austin's teacher thought it was the funniest thing and was taking pictures of her and even calling other teachers in to come see the cute little clown in her room. Cali was a big event! She loves going to Austin's school, especially when she's the center of attention.
It's spring break right now and we're getting ready to go camping for a few days, so I'll be better about taking pictures and getting more updates of the kids.
2 people care:
Those rings are beautiful! I love them! And I'm dying laughing at the picture of you and your friend taking pics of yourself...although you do look gorgeous!
HAHAHAHA...we are awesome! That pic makes me laugh! I think catching more people in pics like that should be our new game. Way more fun than the old Bunko "Hide the Trash" game! You will be my 1st victim, since I was yours!
Post a Comment