We had a great Easter weekend. We were able to go camping, again, but this time with family. Our little family, Marcus' parents, and Marcus' brother's family. We've done this now for three years and I love getting together each year. It's great to have all the cousins together and let Grandma and Grandpa do their thing, the dads do their thing, and my sil and I get to chat and chill...well, sometimes it works out that way. We got to spend a little time out on the river in my father-in-law's boat with all the kiddos and everyone went fishing (all but me and my sil and Peyton)....but there were no fish in the pond, bummer! The kids played a lot of baseball/catch, running around with sticks, and playing on a nearby playground...they slept GREAT both nights!! I even snuck into town Saturday morning to run a 5K with a good friend...I went for moral support. We did alright, but next year we're going to do way better and hopefully even place among the top runners...maybe. ;)
This is my niece and youngest nephew...we were on our way back to the dock because they were done, if you can't tell.
Austin and counsin, Hunter, have become baseball buds.
Cali was worn out, but still wanted to help drive...just didn't want her picture taken. (she fell asleep in the car back to camp and I had to wake her up for dinner!!)
Peyton loved the boat!
These were the kids' baskets that the Easter Bunny brought...they were filled with a kite, a little deck of cards, a special something for each individual, and a couple eggs with jelly beans. What a sweet Bunny...but not a rich bunny. :)
This is the week before Easter right before heading to church. I love coordinating much better than matching...even I was wearing green and Marcus had a blue/yellow tie. awww...
Look at my sweet little Cali finding her eggs Easter morning!!
Peyton and Daddy were watching all the kids scrounging for eggs thru the yard. Think she looks like Austin much??
Austin had already found his max so he was conning Cali out of some of hers...hmmm.
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter weekend...we sure did!
3 people care:
awh it looks like y'all had a lot of fun!! Caryn told me about the water getting in Gordo and Marilyn's boat!! Your kids are so cute!!
I want to go camping for Easter...that would be so fun! Peyton has so much hair! What a cutie.
What fun to spend Easter with family. You guys look great. Coming to Bako this summer? Did you hear Sonnet is getting married. Wish we could see you guys. Your kiddos are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment