I've been feeling rather sucky today because of the rain. I love thunderstorms, but not when they put a halt to my plans....no swimming today. So here, my friends, are 20 reasons why I suck:
1. I don't clean my house nearly as often as I should.
2. I'm way too organized for my own good.
3. I hate doing dishes, but I hate a dirty kitchen....bummer.
4. I spend more money than I admit to my husband. ;)
5. I let things bother me that really shouldn't.
6. I get too involved in others' business and think I can help.
7. I cry at just about anything.
8. I cry when I'm mad.
9. I say "yes" to EVERYTHING! (even when I know I shouldn't/can't)
10. I don't plan FHE every week like I need to.
11. I don't exercise every day like I should.
12. I eat when I'm bored.
13. I drink WAY too much Diet Dr. Pepper and not enough water.
14. I can't do a cartwheel.
15. I'd rather blog than do what I should be doing. ;)
16. I'm pretty indecisive, I guess...what do you think?
17. I don't keep in touch with friends like I want to....unless blogging counts??
18. I read blogs and don't always comment!!!! uh oh...
19. I do things to try to please others rather than doing what I want.
20. I'm not very creative and I copy others a lot.
There. Just 20 reasons why I suck. That's enough for today....darn rain.
24 June 2008
Suckfest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 people care:
Why does the rain always have to ruin good plans?
I spend more money than I admit, too. And I always eat out of boredom. It's a bad habit I need to break. And isn't DDP (Diet Dr Pepper) just the most perfect drink?
I must suck way worse because half of the things you say you don't do as often as you should - I don't do at all (like exercise). Sorry about the rain...
lol! well, isn't it "feel sorry for me" day huh? i can't help but laugh b/c i know exactly how you feel.
but you forgot all of the awesome things about you nerd. like how caring you are, how funny you are, how sensitive you are to others feelings, how great of a mom you are, how you are managing a household (while not always gracefully, but who is?), a husband, two kids, and caring about your health! .... i could go on and on.
miss ya and love ya!
Mish, you are too kind. It's just a venting, pity me post. Maybe I'll do a "why I ROCK" post soon too just for good measure. ;)
Blogging does count as keeping in touch... that is, if you comment.
Good to know you suck like the rest of us.
Well it sounds like a lot of the things on your list match a lot of things on other moms lists. I think I checked off everything on your list as I read it and then added a few more. Maybe its the Moms that do too much are the ones that suck because they make us look bad.
I totally spend more money than I admit! My rule of thumb is to generally knock about $5 off what I tell my husband for each purchase. Don't tell!
Your funny! I suck too cause I don't do most of those things either!
Hehehe I got a good laugh from this post. I am commenting so that you have a link to my blog. It is great to be back in crosby.
Brianne it was so good to see you. Your family is beautiful. We have to keep in touch!
You sure made me laugh!
If you suck, I totally suck...I agree with you on everything but the caffeine...my substitute has got to be sugar.
I think if we all made a list we would ALL suck!! You do not though. You are so put together. You are one of the people I look up to Brianne. I have you have better days, and I can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment