03 July 2008

3 Things....

I've seen this on a couple friends' blogs and I wanted to give it a try. It was tougher than I thought to narrow some things down to only 3. Try it if you like.

3 Joys

1. My best friend and husband, Marcus
2. My beautiful children
3. The Gospel


3 Fears

1. Losing one of my children
2. Public speaking (getting better)
3. spiders and bugs!!

3 Goals

1. Settle down in a place that I know we will be happy and live for a long time...no more moving!
2. Finish all the schooling that I started.
3. Be debt free!!

3 Current Obsessions

1. Mario Kart on my Wii
2. Cleaning...my spring cleaning hit me a little late.
3. Diet Dr Pepper ;)

3 Surprising Facts About Me

1. I like a little alone time, but I don't like being lonely.
2. I have offered to be surrogate mother, and came pretty close to actually doing it, but the church advises against it...it was Marcus that didn't think he could handle letting the baby go after 9months of pregnancy.

3. I love being a girly girl, but I fit better when I'm on a farm.

8 people care:

geraldandmeganlove said...

You really are obessed with your wii. I think that you can beat just about anyone here in Crosby. HeHeHe =)

Michelle Swidrak said...

cool. i think i will try it!

SweetmamaK said...

Hmm, I didn't know it was Diet Dr. Pepper in your cup, I'm shocked and amazed! I found your blog through Megan's blog- it's fun to read the thoughts of others- I hate the rain too- I think I should live in Southern California, I hear it NEVER rains there!

Emily said...

I had no idea the church felt that way about being a surrogate mother. That's something I've always wanted to do too. And I'm totally with you on the spring cleaning. I should have done it in the spring, because now my house is a mess and it's too hot to clean!!!

Brianne said...

kareena, don't judge me!!

SweetmamaK said...

I can't judge, I'm a pepper too, just I can't do the diet, I don't beleive it tastes as good as the original...The ads lie!
I am happy you love the Sound of Music, it's one of my faves too. Next Saturday the Houston Symphony is going to be playing the music from the movie and the Von Trapp GRANDCHILDREN will be there to sing, tickets start at $25, I think it would be a great date night for you and Marcus, I'm sure he'd agree!

Brianne said...

Marcus would love me for that one!!! Thanks for the idea...are you keeping my kids??
You're right about diet tho, it doesn't taste the same...it's way better. I can hardly handle reg anymore!

Ilene said...

I STINK at Mario Kart. The only time I win is when I play against Jackson. Seriously. We will have to hook up on the wii one night.