For those of you reading this blog, it is still me. Yesterday, there were some complications on my other blog, "Fezology", so I decided to just close it down for a while and start fresh. I'm not very computer savvy, so it might take me a little while to get this new one just the way I want it, so bare with me. Luckily for me I don't have too many friends that blog, so I hope this is as easy of a transition as I hope for all of us. Just change the link you have for me and get rid of the other one. I might bring it back to life sometime, but not until I get all the kinks worked out.
So, this is my new blog, most likely from now on. If any of you that have such cute blogs could help me get mine to be a little cuter, I would really appreciate the help. How on earth do you get such pretty flowers and stuff in the background? I don't have such options and I don't really know where to look. HELP!
17 April 2008
Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 people care:
Hey Brianne! I love that picture of the kids up top. Soo cute!
I just went to pyzam.com for my blog template. They have a bunch of cute ones. Good luck!
Post a Comment