I've done the "suckfest" post, but instead, I thought I'd reverse it and mention a few things that I Love.
I Love....my children
I love...diet dr. pepper
I love...thunderstorms
I love...a clean house
I love...The Savior
I love...the gospel
I love...Target
I love...blogging
I love...volleyball
I love...playing games
I love...sleeping
I love...chocolate!
I love...friends
I love...my siblings
I love...learning something new
I love...baking
I love...Christmas
I love...sunshine
I love...reading
I love...the beach
I love...shopping
I love...singing
I love...Oregon
I love...popcorn and a movie
I love...swimming
I love...being busy
I love...Olive Garden
I love...being married to Marcus
I love...being THE mom
I love...being organized
I love...being hostess
I love...beautiful babies
I love...being pregnant
I love...my parents
I love...having family together time
There are more things that I love and so much that I am thankful for...I have been so blessed! There are SO many things that I don't do so well, but there are some things that I can take pride in and that I can do very well.
Doing this post helped make a good day even better! I love...YOU!
07 July 2008
I Love....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 people care:
I love that post! We have a lot of the same loves...maybe you could give me some tips on being more organized though!
Wow - we have a lot in common Brianne!
Love the loves list. Except I hated being pregnant. And instead of being busy, I love being lazy. But I love to be organized and I love a clean house. And I love this list!
We need a girlie day luncheon at the Olive Garden. It is my favorite!
What a great list! Except for I am with Liz, I hated being pregnant! YUCK! You were beautiful pregnant though so I can see why you enjoyed it! :)
15 more days til our trip!
Just to clarify, Emily, I like being organized, but that doesn't mean that I always am. ;) And I love a clean house, but I don't necessarily love cleaning it!
Abby, are you ready to PARTY??!!!
OHH Yeah!! And I fully intend to embarrass you and Mandy every chance I get!
If you love being pregnant, why aren't you?
Hee, hee.
I'm in the not so loving it part right now. I just feel like a giant buddha with huge boobs. Two more months to go...
Post a Comment