Ok, so a couple of friends posted this on their blog and I thought it looked like fun. Plus, it gives me (and you all) a break from me constantly talking about my offspring. As I looked back on my years with my honey, I also want to be reminded of good times with good friends. It is about reminiscing and there is nothing I like more than taking a trip down memory lane. So, here are the rules.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3...) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
20 July 2008
Memories....in the corner of my mind....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 people care:
Apparently I'm first, but that's okay! I don't really have a "specific" memory, I just remember seeing you every morning during seminary. We weren't really "friends" at that point, and I think I even had a little jealousy towards you because (in my head) you were more outgoing when it came to boys and I used to think that Matt liked you and since I had a crush, I didn't like you much! (boy was I an idiot!) Anyway, I'm over it and was glad that Marcus kinda brought us together as friends and I wish you lived closer so that we could hang out more! Now, if you want "specific" memories of Marcus....I've got plenty of those!
This memory is half Brianne, half Marcus. It was Bunko (of course) and it was at your house. You were telling us that Marcus was gone tanning so his butt wouldn't be so white but that he didn't want you to tell us because it would embarrass him. That was so funny.
I have another funny one, but this one is about Austin. At the ward Christmas party he came up to me and asked what was under my shirt (I was very pregnant) and I said a baby and he asked if he could see it. Kids are cute.
Liz, I totally forgot about the tanning thing!! So Funny!!! And I didn't know Austin did that...kids say the funniest things.
Jen, you liked Matt??? What were you thinking??
I remember when you and Marcus were dating, and we had a "tomato war". That was so much fun. By the way, we never got him back... :)
Yeah, from like freshman to junior year! Apparently I wasn't thinking and OBVIOUSLY didn't know him that well! But I do now!
When we first met at Lincoln's birthday party and I was pregnant with Thomas; you said that I looked like I was a small girl (small as in you assumed that I was naturally thin when I was not pregnant).
No one assumes that about me. I instantly liked you.
I also remember bawling my eyes out as we said goodbye at the Eugene airport.
Gosh, I miss you!
Hey Gazelle- I don't think this should count as a "memory" since it was in the last month- but I'll never forget going out to Crapplebees with you and the waiter assumed that since you were the most beautiful girl on the planet that you didn't need to pay for your extras and he put your soup and dessert on my tab. I always knew beautiful girls had all the perks, but now I have proof! Good Times, Good Times-
Side note- in case anyone reads what I wrote, OF Course Brianne paid me-
Wow, so many... Volleyball memories mostly, club and high school, team huddles, a few nights on the town of course, Davis was always fun. I think mainly sitting in your car driving somewhere and talking about the future. Where to go next, while blasting Pink and another song that I can't think of the name right now. The lyric goes "Light it up and take a puff, pass it to "Brianne"." We add-libbed. LOL great times!
Ok I just realized that, that may have sounded bad. And Marc if you're reading this, of course we never did anything bad in high school. It was just a song! You know how rock and roll corrupts young minds!! We were good kids, I promise. Sorry Bri. I'm gonna go now.
LOL Mish...it's all good!!
I remember when you first came to my house for Bunko and you had the cutest tiny pregnant belly and I thought you were so beautiful. I am so glad that we got to play with you even though it was for a short time!
So this is funny looking back..but was pitiful then...Your last night in town before moving to Oregon. We had a lot of fun that night...but then Cassey started the waterworks..and we all started blubbering like babies!! Sooo funny! We're dorks.
I gotta throw back to dessert at McGraths with you, me, Chelsea and Ilene. That was some hilarious conversation about anything and everything! I loved talking to you!
Ok..What I think about is how you guys NEVER did have dinner with us because I am lame!! lol
I love to read your blog BTW~ ;)
I remember some delicious meals at your house! Hey, you're a pretty good cook! It was always fun to hang out and talk and laugh at our husbands!
When you first moved into the ward Gerald and I convinced Adam and Jessicca to invite you over to their house for dinner because we didn't have enough room in our apartment for everyone. Marcus, couldn't for the life of him, remember my name and struggled with it for the next couple of times that we got together. We have had lots of fun memories since then though. Lots of time to create memories when you are the closest friend with a big enough car to be my "driver."
See Brianne! Now that I'm writing it's 17, but you had 16 replies before this, you are and always will be the queen!!!!!
Post a Comment