19 October 2008

Enough Already

I was just telling a friend last night that I hardly ever do these tags and here I am doing back to back tags!! What a liar I am. But I just couldn't resist this one. What you're supposed to do is open your picture files, open the 6th file and the 6th picture, and blog about what was going on in that picture. Well, I went to the file and this is what it was....

This was taken the day before Halloween in 2006 (as you can tell by the date on the picture, duh). We lived in Oregon at the time, Austin was 2 (soon to be 3), I was pregnant with Cali and we were a little late getting our pumpkin turned into a Jack 'O Lantern. Austin had a GREAT time digging all the gunk out of that big old pumpkin. I remember we even went to pick the pumpkin right from the patch. We rode on a wagon out into the field and let Austin have whichever one he wanted. Of course he chose this one, it was almost as big as he was. I let the boys do the dirty work while I played photographer, as I tend to choose to do....anything to not be in the pictures. ;)

That was a great Halloween!!!

3 people care:

Betty said...

Thank you for responding to this one! It's cool to have these memories come back - good family history stuff!
Love ya'll!

Parks Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Remember when we carved pumpkins at your place back in AK? Great memories

Ilene said...

Oregon was fun, huh?