28 October 2008

Halloween Preview

We had our ward party this past weekend so here are just a couple pictures of the clan. It was our first chance of many to be all dressed up. I love that the kids get more opportunities to dress up other than just trick-or-treating!

Cali wasn't too happy at the beginning of the party...too many scary costumes and tons happening around her I'm sure was a little overwhelming. The balloon really helped. ;)
Fish Kiss!!
Family photo opp...I was a scorceress, Marcus a vampire, Austin is Batman and Cali is Tinkerbell.
Cali ended up downing 2 hotdogs and half a cupcake!! Hungry girl.
Austin really had a great time...he can't smile for the camera anymore, it's all funny faces.
Austin and his buddy Aiden were wearing the same exact costume....they never left each other's side the rest of the night!!
Cali wasn't too sure about Daddy's makeup...she barely even went to him the whole night.

We had a really great time! This morning we went to storytime at the library and it was a really cute halloween party for the kids....another chance to dress up, but I forgot the camera. Tonight we're doing our pumpkins (pics to come), tomorrow a carnival at the community center, friday a halloween party at preschool and the main event. Definitely plenty of pictures ahead. I love halloween and having kids gives me even more excuse to dress up and have fun!!

Happy Halloween!!!

5 people care:

Emily said...

Great costumes! It's so nice that there's so much going on for little kids, so they can have more chances to wear their costumes, because all kids look adorable in costumes!!

She's the cutest tinkerbell!

Alifinale said...

Cali is so cute as Tinkerbell! I love that you all dressed up. Marcus looks awesome. I love the last pic where Cali is looking at her dad like, "you are such a dork - you don't scare me".

KillmerFam said...

Emma's going to be Tinkerbell too! But Michael is going to be Peter Pan. He's still young enough that I get to decide his costumes and not him! :o) When I tried Emma's on her, she threw a fit and tried to pull it off! Hopefully friday will be a better day!

Michelle Swidrak said...

So cute! I love the Tinkerbell costume! I think I've secretly always dreamed of being Tinkerbell for Halloween. (sigh) Maybe next year.
I really can't get over how much I see you in Cali. It's like I'm looking at you!
Love it!
Have a great day, oh great scorcerer!

Tara said...

I love that tinkerbell costume! And she has SO MUCH hair!! I forgot what gorgeous locks that chick has. You all look fabulous.