Since the hurricane we haven't really had a weekend together as a family yet, until now. This past weekend, besides my evening at my girlfriend's 30th birthday party (Happy Birthday Mandy!!), we actually got to spend a lot of time together! We hung out together Friday evening eating Pizza and ice cream after a trip to the park, we were introduced to a really great park which we took advantage of on a gorgeous saturday morning (we love the park), we went shopping for halloween costumes, Marcus took a well deserved nap, we got to take the boat out for a relaxing ride and a little fishing (forgot the camera), and we took a family walk around the neighborhood on Sunday, which was also quite gorgeous. What more could a mom ask for than quality time with her whole family? Here are some pictures from our awesome weekend:
Austin found the bbq pit at the park...with his head! Poor Guy. Ice Cream was the only cure.Even with an ear infection and runny nose she's cheesin'!
Deep Thoughts....
Proof that Daddy was home.
Playing at the park saturday morning.
I don't think that's a happy face.
My children are deep thinkers, contemplating life....even at the bottom of the slide. ;)
This was obviously not part of the weekend. This is my group of little preschoolers that I teach Monday mornings. This week we're talking about the letter "J" so we had to carve a Jack 'O Lantern...not too shabby! Aren't they adorable?
6 people care:
They ARE adorable! Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe how big Cali is getting. She's a doll!
Those two kids are just too cute. That little Cali looks exactly like you! How fun to spend the weekend with your family.
I hope Austin's head is doing okay. Jackson "found" our fence and his forehead and nose are all scratched up.
Boys.
Must've been a week of boys hitting their heads! Michael also "found" Ryan's brick wall today! And he & Emma are both sick! Awesome! Love the "cheese" pictures!
Austin is recovering nicely, thank you for all your concern. ;) I was just glad it wasn't anything serious!
Corbin has a matching goose-egg on his forehead right now! He ran into a door this morning. *sigh* BOYS!
I've been wondering how your preschool is going. I think that's such a neat idea!
Post a Comment