We tried to make the most of a dreary, foggy weekend. Marcus started it off by going fishing Saturday morning and brough home a bunch of different fish.


You can tell how drizzly it is outside...I can't even get a clear picture! It was misting and foggy all evening. This was at Marcus' parent's Ward Christmas Party. They got to go on a hay ride. Can you see Austin and Cali sitting with Grandma? (right in the middle of the pic)

Peyton and I had a good time visiting and eating...she even snuck in a little nap. A lot of friends and family haven't seen her in a while so she got her fill of different sets of arms.

Like I said, we tried to make the most of the drizzly weekend...but my hair sure didn't enjoy all our outings!!! Good thing it's dark. ;)
2 people care:
It is hilarious to me that Cali and Austin are standing next to those nasty dead fish just grinning away; like disgusting smelly fish are old hat.
Obviously I am not the daughter of a fisherman.
Now, do you have to cook them? You are Wonder Woman.
I like your friend Ilene's comment - so funny! I can sympathize with the slime - Jon lost his wedding ring cleaning fish when we were in Tx in October for my sister's wedding. I agree - You are Wonder Woman!
Post a Comment