11 December 2009

Surprise!!

I was able to take a special trip up to Oregon to visit a friend and her family...I surprised her for her birthday!! It was awesome! I flew up there with my little buddy Peyton. I don't know who everyone was happier to see, me or the baby. It was a pretty short, but VERY sweet trip. I left early friday morning and got home tuesday evening. She had no clue and the long day of flying with a baby was TOTALLY worth it!!! I got to visit with lots of good friends, but there's never enough time. I really miss living in Oregon, mainly for all the wonderful people, but the scenery isn't bad either. ;)
Stephanie's the one on the left eating her cake and visiting with friends at her "surprise" party!!

A group shot of most of the people that came to the party. (Stephanie and I were setting up cameras with little girls!!)


Peyton was very much a favorite of Stephanie's 6 kids...she barely left their arms. I got to spend lots of time simply visiting with my Wonderful friend and her beautiful family. I really had a great time and wish it wasn't so long between visits and so far to travel.
This is Stephanie's youngest who had her the most and was bummed she actually had to go to school the monday I was there...so sweet!!!

This is the youngest boy (3 boys 3 girls) and he was actually taking a break from his video/computer games to have a little "baby" time. They ALL love babies....especially mine. ;)I do have to say that I did miss my little ones and honey and most definitely my own bed. ;)

The last day and we saw Santa eating lunch...more for my amusement than hers!!

1 people care:

Golfersfamily said...

I was reading your blog this morning with Delyla next to me and she kept pointing at Cali's picture and smiling. Sure miss you - sounds like it was a great trip!