The 4th of July was on a Sunday this year so Monday morning we loaded up and headed to the lake for a family 4th of July celebration.
This is how you'll see Peyton 90% of the time...thumb in her mouth and playing with her hair.
This is our little set-up on the beach where we hung out for the day. My in-laws, brother and sister-in-law and my WHITE husband...don't get blinded!
I love this picture! Austin and the boys hanging on the inner-tube and Cali happily playing with the mud.
Cali loved playing with the older girls and they loved playing with her. :)
Cali and one of her cousins, Tucker, chillin' while waiting for their lunch.
I was trying to take a picture of Austin running in the water, but as soon as he saw the camera he stopped and smiled...what a ham!
The trip home was a very quiet one... 


We had a GREAT 4th of July weekend! I love seeing family and enjoying time at the lake...great memories!!
2 people care:
so cute! at least Peyton can't get into trouble with her hands so occupied. :)
I love pictures of sleeping kids. Looks like tons of fun.
I do the photo collages in Picasa. It is a free software that you download and I love it. If you need more help let me know.
Post a Comment