My sister and I have been talking about donating our hair to "Locks of Love" since last Thanksgiving. We were going to do it in June, but she wasn't ready yet, so I cancelled my appointment. The summer was going by and I was ready for my hair to be gone, so I made another appointment, and this time I stuck to it. Cali needed a trim since I hadn't cut her hair in about a year, so she got the royal salon treatment...shampoo and everything. She even got her hair straightened and boy did she look grown up!!

What a pretty little girl...if I do say so myself!!
Then it was my turn...13" from scissors to tip!


3 people care:
Normally I don't think people with gorgeous long hair like you should chop it off...but it's for a good cause, and big shocker, it still looks gorgeous!! Not fair!!!
Beautiful!!! Look at Little Cali all grown up;) She takes after mom!
I don't even recognize Cali anymore. She is all grown up! Your hair is and always will be beautiful. Do you ever have a bad hair day?
Post a Comment