Today my littlest peanut turned 1 year old!! She's such a crack-up and I love her SO much...how could you not love that face?
A few things about my little ray of sunshine!!
A few things about my little ray of sunshine!! Peyton has a couple different names: Peyton Queen, P-nut, PeyPey...it all depends on who's talking and what she's doing. She is a fun, crazy little girl that gets into just about anything she can get her hands on. She loves digging thru the drawers in the kitchen, throwing shoes that she finds, pulling apart my purse if I leave it too low, etc. But it's never in a mean way, just checking things out. She has toys of her own, but she prefers to play with the big-kid toys (of course) and she's favoring cars, brushing pony's hair (and her own), books, block...she's a big girl in her mind. She's just started taking steps on her own last week without holding onto the couch, and she's really taking off! She does the funniest little scoot when she's not trying to walk, I've got to get it on video. She's crawling, but she gets her right foot out in front like she might sit down, but pulls with that foot and her left knee...it hurts my hamstrings just watching her!!!
The BEST part of the whole birthday celebration, especially on their first, is the cake. (or in our case, cupcake.) She really went to town on that thing!! If you follow the pictures from top left around to the bottom right, you'll see the progression of...well...mess! And she couldn't get enough...she had 2! I don't think she ingested the equivalent of a whole cupcake, but she sure tried her very best.
After we "hosed" that girl down, we had a couple presents for her (her siblings) to open. Each sibling got to "help" with one present, but as you can see from the picture where Peyton is just standing there watching, they simply took over. But she was just fine with her new little baby...she kept hugging and kissing her and even patting her on the back. She's so sweet!
Please pay NO attention to the way we/I look...it's been a loooong day!! ;)
After we "hosed" that girl down, we had a couple presents for her (her siblings) to open. Each sibling got to "help" with one present, but as you can see from the picture where Peyton is just standing there watching, they simply took over. But she was just fine with her new little baby...she kept hugging and kissing her and even patting her on the back. She's so sweet!
Please pay NO attention to the way we/I look...it's been a loooong day!! ;)
2 people care:
Whatever, you're gorgeous. Knock it off. Peyton is adorable.I love the last chocolate face.
I can't believe she's 1 already!!!!
Post a Comment